Sunday 18 September 2011

Steve's Getting Ready to Go Back to Work...

So Steve's getting ready to go back to work tomorrow...I'm not exactly looking forward to that because I've loved having him home with me and Quinn!  I keep thinking about all the things that are easier with 2 people and 2 sets of hands and wondering how I'll be able to do it on my own!  I guess I'll have to just be more into putting Quinn into her swing!

Quinn has her 2nd cast on to correct her foot.  The doctor was very pleased with the progress that she made with the 1st cast, so she'll only need to have one more cast put on!  She also has to have her Achilles tendon released so that she can move her foot better - it's only a minor incision for this though.  After she's done with the casts, then she'll be put into a brace that she'll wear 23 hours a day for 2-3 months and then only for nighttime and naps until she's 2-3 years old.

Wish me luck for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment