Thursday 15 September 2011

Marathon Feeder on our Hands!

I don't know if Quinn is going through a growth spurt or what...but the last 24 hours have included marathon 3 hour nursing sessions!  She'll eat, then fall asleep, but as soon as I move her to cuddle or pass her to someone else to cuddle, she wakes up and starts rooting and then eats again!  It's crazy!  All of this nursing is making me even more hungry than usual and more thirsty than usual.  I honestly don't know where the little piggy is putting it all because she's still so tiny!  Steve has to keep bringing me food that I sit propped up on the nursing pillow (I'm good at balancing bowls of soup and cereal!) and eat across Quinn...I'm surprised she's not full of crumbs!!!

Needless to say, I'm hoping these crazy feeding sessions don't last too long...they're exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment