Tuesday 20 September 2011

Family's Back in Town!

Today actually was Steve's first day back at work since Quinn was born...but I didn't have to be home alone!  My Mom, Nana, and Grampy all came to visit (they got here last night), so there have been lots of hands to help around the house!  Which is amazing...since the days have been going by so quickly and I really don't get much accomplished despite my best intentions!  Just having the help with cooking and cleaning...and having someone to hold Quinn so that I can have a shower and spend time looking half decent...is great!

I actually was able to go have a massage today while leaving Quinn home with her Nanny and great-grandparents.  The massage was definitely needed and a nice getaway, although I missed Quinn the whole time.

Looking forward to our "Meet and Greet" with Quinn tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment