Sunday 28 August 2011

Webster Attempt #1

Yesterday morning I went to see my former chiro associate to try to use Webster technique to get Bean to move into the right position.  My pelvis is a mess and didn't respond that great to the adjustment, so I'm going back to see her again tomorrow.  The way that you treat with Webster is to use it exclusively and aggressively at first to try to get the pelvis in better alignment so that the baby will figure out the position that he/she needs to be in on his/her own.  Her practice is in Barrhaven and I'm in Orleans, so it's about 30 minutes each way, but I'll try anything at this point!

Yesterday was also Graeme and Andrea's wedding and I think I ate my weight in food...but it was too good to not eat!  Didn't get to dance baby out since I was exhausted by the time dancing started as I didn't sleep well on Friday night.  Last night wasn't a great night's sleep either...so here's hoping tonight goes better!

No comments:

Post a Comment