Wednesday 24 August 2011

Early Nesting Maybe?

So I decided this morning that maybe I would clean the whole house today...I don't know if that's too ambitious or what, but when you've been off work for almost 4 weeks you start to feel a little useless!

Things are going pretty well with the pregnancy so far!  No false alarms yet or anything like that.  Just starting to feel a little more uncomfortable every day.  The pelvic pain is usually under control unless I've been on my feet too much - all I need to do is just take a seat and relax for a bit and it usually subsides!

I can't believe that it's already to the point where I'm 37 weeks and 5 days.  I'm starting to get very anxious about Bean's arrival...but it's an excited anxious.  I really just want to meet our son/daughter!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you decided to do this. After reading Carole's blog I thought wow what a great way to go back and relive what you were thinking and doing during your pregnancy and waiting to be a mommy. You will cherish this later. On a side note hurry up Bean we can't wait to meet you! :D

    Love ya
    Shauna xo

    ReplyDelete