Sunday 8 July 2012

Quinn vs. Avocado

So I'm not a big fan of avocado...but usually Quinn is.  It's been a great fruit to have around since she started eating solids - I used to just scoop it out with a spoon to feed it to her.  The other day, I cut one up in chunks and she fed herself and she ate the entire thing!  This made me happy that I had bought 2, although it made a giant mess all over Q, her high chair, and the floor (I made sure to strip her down to her diaper beforehand)...she definitely needed a bath afterward!

Tonight being bath night, I decided to let Quinn at the second avocado.  And she HATED it!  She kept spitting the chunks out.  I thought to trick her by putting the chunks in her mesh feeder, and that worked for a little bit, but then she wised up.  Eventually I just gave up because I had had enough of catching the chunks that she kept purposefully dropping on the floor.

Here are the pictorial evidence of tonight's conquest by Quinn:

My little Shrek-face

Floor destruction

The many attempts to get Q to eat avocado - spoon, cut up with a knife, mesh feeders

No comments:

Post a Comment