Monday 30 July 2012

11 Months Old!!!

I can't believe that Quinn is 11 months old already.  It feels like just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital.  We've definitely been blessed as she is such a great baby with a wonderful personality.  She's still sleeping very well, even with the teething!  We've only had 1 night that wasn't so great, so fingers crossed that it continues.  Quinn's also very social.  She loves to sit in the shopping carts where she can see everyone and then bask in all of the "she's so cute!" compliments.  She's big on waving to everyone too so that they look at her...I think that we'll have our hands full with our little charmer!

What fun Quinn has been having with food!  I'm starting to relax a bit more with what I'm feeding her and starting to feed her some of our food as opposed to the semi-bland (spice-wise) food that I've been making - think plain pasta, plain steamed veggies, etc.  That being said, Quinn has tried (and loved!) shepherd's pie, zucchini quiche, and spaghetti with meat sauce.  I was definitely glad to get her to eat the quiche since she doesn't seem to like the consistency of  scrambled or fried eggs and I wanted to ensure that she wasn't allergic.

Spaghetti face!!!
Quinn also cut another tooth last week!  So now she has both on the bottom and the top two are definitely not far behind - I can see the whites through her gums.  Her little toothy smile is just too sweet!

As far as crawling goes, she's still doing her funny belly flop to get around.  Sometimes she'll do a couple of moves forward in a "normal crawl", but then it's back to the belly.  She can really move, so I guess that she's just efficient!

Falling asleep at Strollercise
Big girl eating out of her new bowls!


No comments:

Post a Comment