Saturday 26 November 2011

Our daughter the Poopsmith

Lately Quinn seems to find it fun to poop outside of her diaper, which is obviously not so fun for us. I'm actually still in the process of "shouting out" lovely stains out of a pair of her leggings...she likes to explode out of her diapers when wearing light colours. At the risk of too much information, here's what happened this morning - I was holdin Quinner up to my chest for some snuggles while Steve was out on an errand. Then I hear her warning grunt and literally watch as the fabric of her PJs flutters with the force of a massive, well, shart for lack of a better word. I did an initial butt check for any escapees, and found none. That is, none at that moment, for as I was looking at the back of her PJs, I see an orange spread (see? TMI!) halfway up her back and it kept spreading. Steve came home at that moment and through my laughter, we got the little Poopsmith in the tub. Never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment