Thursday 3 November 2011

Back Up to 6 Hours

Despite a small hiccup in Quinn's sleeping time over the weekend, she now has decided to sleep 6 straight hours in her bassinet again!  We have one of those clocks that projects the time on the ceiling and when I heard her fussing, I was praying that the clock said at least 2 or 3am...meaning that she had slept 3-4 hours...and when I saw that the clock said 5:04 I was ecstatic!  I had put her in her bassinet at 11pm after she had fallen asleep on my chest since 10pm...so I was so happy that she had slept so long!  I'm finding a similar pattern in her sleep as my friend Carole did with her son Alex - when Quinn sleeps a lot during the day, she doesn't sleep as long a stretch at night.  And during the day when she's sleeping, I'm trying to put her down in her playpen, in her Roo, or on a blanket, so that she doesn't sleep as long and gets used to sleeping on her own.  Today though she slept for 3 hours on and off in her carseat when I was at lunch...so we'll have to see how tonight goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment